Rabu, 14 April 2010

My dreams

Over my lifetime I would like to achieve many things but there are two main things I would like to accomplish those being: to become a football reporter and to marry a foreigner boy (especially European).
I want to be a football reporter because I love football so much. I hope that someday I can visit many football stadiums all over the world especially in United Kingdom. Besides that I can meet and interview my favorite football players such as Steven Gerrard, Cesc Fabregas, Bastian Schweinsteiger, and so on. Now I will study harder, make my English well, and look for a lot of information about football. However, there is a problem to achieve my dream. I’m shy and I’m not confident enough to speak in front of the public. To solve the problem, I’ll practice speech regularly in front of the mirror and ask some advices from other people. By becoming a football reporter I know I can achieve my dream of marrying a foreigner boy. I will live in my husband’s country with happiness.
By making the effort and praying God, I believe I can make my dreams come true.

2 komentar:

  1. wuahahahaaa...
    nice dreams, astin
    keep your spirit to develop your capability..
    Good luck for your foreigner..(hehe)

    BalasHapus
  2. mmm... Astin i think you need to pay more attention to the punctuation.. ^^

    nice post..

    by the way.. i love your fishes...

    BalasHapus