Selasa, 16 Februari 2010

My lovely thing

Now I'd like to tell you about my favorite thing..
What is it??? It's Shane Long photo :)
Let me describe it.

I'm so happy when I look at the photo. He's good looking in Reading jersey. He's smiling, holding a trophy, and wearing a bracelet in his left hand. I really like it, so that I framed it in red. Then I put it on my room wall below the clock. It's approximately 35 cm x 25 cm.

Wait.. Wait.. Do you know Shane Long? I'm sure that you don't know him, except you are a football lover like me .hhe
Shane Long is a football player. He plays in Reading Football Club. I was pleasant when I saw his playing and his cool style. Then three years ago I decided to send him a letter. I was very surprised because he replied my letter. Eventhough he's not as famous as Fernando Torres or Cristiano Ronaldo, in any case I could get an original football player photo .hagz hagz :D

There is his signature on the right top side. On the other side of the photo (the back side, of course), I can see his writing in blue ink. His writing isn't good actually, but it can show that he's so kind to his fans especially me. He answered all of my questions that I asked on the letter. When I touched the photo, it's smooth like other photos as usual. The difference is that it's directly from United Kingdom. hha It produces no sound because it's just a photo. It can be silly if can make sound, can't it??? ;p

9 komentar:

  1. hi astin, frankly, i applause to you for your post,, it's nice posting.
    would u tell me more why u like him??
    actually, i'm a football lover too..

    BalasHapus
  2. Halo... Astin, hmmm... a good description but I thik after "Then" you have to give "," mark. hehehe....

    BalasHapus
  3. ow...great...astin...
    you're a lucky girl,..
    actually I don't like football n I don't know Shane Long....hhe.. but, I like your post..^^

    BalasHapus
  4. astin....hmmmm, you can get the original photo from your idol...!!!
    It's so great....

    nice post.....

    BalasHapus
  5. so sweet...

    you are so lucky,,
    with your skill in English, you can write a letter for him...hehehehe...

    emm...what questions did you write in your letter astin..?

    im sorry for my grammar...
    hehehehe...

    BalasHapus
  6. nice post....hoho...
    but i don't know anything about shane long...hahaha

    BalasHapus
  7. astiiiiiiiiiiin. . . .^^
    may I see that photo? ? ?

    hmm, ,nice share. . .

    keep writing! ! !>,<

    BalasHapus
  8. um,,,,,nice post ..
    can you tell me about his club?

    BalasHapus